Hey There, We noticed you haven't registered yet! Register here and participate in Lensathon.
14th Dec 2017, 10:30 am, GMT - 14th Jan 2018, 5:25 pm, GMT
Yet to start
THIS IS AN ONLINE HIRING CHALLENGE.
BankBazaar is the world’s first neutral online marketplace that helps people compare and choose financial products such as loans, insurance, credit cards, fixed deposits, saving accounts, mutual funds, etc - over a highly secure, user friendly, and intuitive platform.
BankBazaar partners with over 80 financial organizations in India that include the largest nationalized and private banks, NBFCs, and insurance companies to offer a never before seen range of financial products and services.
Supported by global investors such as Walden International, Sequoia Capital, Fidelity Growth Partners, vousse Partners and Amazon, BankBazaar is headquartered in Chennai, India, and has offices in Bangalore and Mumbai.
Its 1000+ employees are driven by innovation and every day they strive hard to make their customers’ financial journey as seamless and convenient as possible.
You will love working here because…
What are the steps involved in completing this Hiring Challenge?
If you love challenges and have the relevant skills and experience, go ahead and take up the task.
The applications are open until 14th Jan. All you have to do is create an account on Skillenza’s platform and you are all set to take up the challenge.
No. There are no hidden charges. You can register for free.
2-8 years relevant work experience.
Role - Senior Software Development Engineer
Location - Bangalore and Chennai
What You’ll Do?
We are seeking extremely smart programmers who are gung ho about building large scale systems that are going to have a big impact on millions of customers around the world.
● 3+ years experience in software product development and delivery
● Experience leading design and development of products with team
● Experience with hands on coding and independent ownership of software components
● Advanced knowledge in performance, scalability, enterprise system architecture, and engineering best practices.
Who You Need To Be?
● A Bachelors or Masters degree in engineering from a reputed institute (preferably IITs, NITs, or
other top engineering institutes).
● Tier 1 Engg college
● Strong grasp of CS fundamentals, Algorithm and excellent problem solving abilities.
● All experience should be from good product development or E-commerce background only.
● The candidate must have shown good stability in all his/her previous associations.
Please read the instructions carefully before starting the test:
Note: Following your submission, you will not be allowed to attempt the same stage again