Hey There, We noticed you haven't registered yet! Register here and participate in Lensathon.
16th Feb 2021, 6:30 am, GMT - 17th May 2021, 6:25 pm, GMT
Yet to start
Societe Generale is currently looking for .NET Fullstack & .NET Backend Developer
How To Land Job Offer:
Begin by registering on the Skillenza platform. Participate in an Online Challenge, based on the score of which, you will be invited to attend a Virtual Interview for the position. So be prepared!
To know more about the position, please check Job Description
Why Work Here:
About Societe Generale
We are one of the leading European financial services groups. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial strength and proven expertise in innovation with a strategy of sustainable growth, aiming to be the trusted partner for clients.
Set up in 2000, Societe Generale Global Solution Centre, a 100% owned subsidiary of Societe Generale operates across its Bangalore and Chennai facilities in India and provides application development and maintenance, infrastructure management, business process, and knowledge process management, corporate investment banking operations, security services operations, compliance and reporting, smart automation, KYC and HR operations across the regions of Asia, Americas, EMEA, Europe, and France.
For additional information visit us at https://globalsolution.societegenerale.com/en/ or our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/9371944/
The hiring challenge is open to all who have the necessary skills, experience and can prove themselves by taking the online challenge.
The applications are open till 17th May 2021. You can apply by registering on the Skillenza platform and taking the online challenge.
It’s free of cost. There are no hidden charges.
Role: .NET Fullstack & Backend Developer
Experience: 2-7 Years
Work Location: Bangalore
As a full-stack developer, you’ll be working across an entire product end-to-end platform, from digital enterprise apps, business-line apps to internal tools, APIs, third-party systems & services.
Developers having 2-7 years of relevant experience can apply.
.Net Fullstack JD
- Excellent knowledge of .NET, React/Angular.
- Must have strong experience in following.net technologies - .NET framework, C#, Web API, WPF/WCF.
- Must have strong experience in web technologies – Angular/React.
- Frameworks like Angular, Unit Testing framework like Jasmine and Karma.
- A deep understanding of Object-Oriented programming and design principles and patterns is required.
- Knowledge and experience of Test Driven Development, Unit Test Frameworks like MS Test, NUnit is essential.
- Knowledge and experience in .NET Core.
.Net backend JD
• Clear understanding of Software Development life cycle and process Oriented
• Strong fundamentals in Core Programming, Object Oriented design
• Need 2 to 5 year experience in C#, WCF & WPF
• Strong .Net fundamentals and threading concepts
• Operating system- Windows
• Working knowledge of SQL Server/Oracle/Sybase (SQL & T-SQL/PL SQL). Optimization is a big plus.
• .Net version 3.5 and above
• Previous experience in Thunderhead, WCF, multi-threading, SilverLight highly desirable
• Experience in high level and low level design using UML & Design Patterns
• Knowledge of Reactive Extension framework is a plus
• Investment Banking experience is a big plus