Hey There, We noticed you haven't registered yet! Register here and participate in Lensathon.
31st Mar 2020, 5:30 am, GMT - 12th Jul 2020, 5:30 pm, GMT
Yet to start
- Having a good understanding of Data structure like List, Queue, Map, Tree, Heap, Graphs, and algorithms
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Hadoop and Spark experience is mandatory.
- Good to have Azure(or any cloud providers) experience or knowledge
- Measure the code written by him in Time complexity and Space complexity.
- Have a fair understanding of Distributed Systems.
- Familiar with the concepts of Performance measurement and improvements.
- Writing maintainable code using good coding and design practices.
- 4- 8 years of diversified experience developing applications using java language with 2-4 years of experience in Big data technologies such as Spark, Kafka/Spark Streaming, HBase, Hive, Oozie, Knox, Hadoop (Hortonworks) and the related ecosystem.
- Experience working on at least 1 Bigdata projects.
- Experience with Hadoop and Spark highly desired.
Mandatory Skills: Core Java, Spring, Scala, Bigdata, SQL, Spark
Why Work Here:
How To Land Job Offer:
You begin by registering on the Skillenza platform and solve the Online challenge Following that, based upon your score, you will be invited to attend a technical interview for the position. So come prepared!
is one of the leading European financial services groups. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial strength and proven expertise in innovation with a strategy of sustainable growth, aiming to be the trusted partner for clients.
Set up in 2000, Societe Generale Global Solution Centre, a 100% owned subsidiary of Societe Generale operates across its Bangalore and Chennai facilities in India and provides application development and maintenance, infrastructure management, business process and knowledge process management, corporate investment banking operations, security services operations, compliance and reporting, smart automation, KYC and HR operations across the regions of Asia, Americas, EMEA, Europe and France.
If you have relevant skills and experience, you can apply and solve the challenge.
You begin by registering on the Skillenza platform and solve a online challenge. Following that, based upon your score, you will be invited to attend technical interview for the position.
Position: Bigdata Engineer
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience: 3 - 10 years
Mandatory Skills: Core Java, Spring, Scala, Bigdata, SQL , Spark
Nice to Have: