Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Skillenza website registered under the name of VH Education Services Private Limited. By using Skillenza’s products, platforms or services, you agree to the following terms and conditions, and any privacy policies, legal notices or other applicable policies and guidelines that may be presented to you (collectively these “Terms of Service”) from time to time.
Please read the Terms of Service carefully. These constitute a binding agreement between you and VH Education Services Private Limited (“Skillenza”, “VH”, “Company”, “we” or “us”). You agree that your use of our www.skillenza.com website and affiliate sites, or any products or services available on or through any of our sites constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions listed below in this agreement. If you are an individual acting as a representative of a corporation or other legal entity which wishes to use our site, then you represent and agree that you have the authority to accept these Terms of Service on behalf of such corporation or other legal entity and that all provisions of these Terms of Service will bind that corporation or other legal entity as if it were named in these Terms of Service in place of you. If for any reason or no reason you do not agree to be bound by this agreement, you must stop using our site.
We may from time to time amend, supplement or modify these terms and conditions. You must check this agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of our website following the posting of changes will also mean that you accept and agree to the changes.
Purpose, Summary of Service and Definitions
Our mission is to connect great talent with companies by allowing them to showcase their skills on our platform. Our services are designed to promote economic and learning opportunities for our members by enabling you to find opportunities, work, learning, and build networks. Our platform enables certain users (“Makers”) to showcase their solutions to challenges posted by companies (“Posters”, “organisers”, “Sponsors”).
Below are some definitions of terms used throughout these Terms of Service (the “Agreement”). “Content” means various content including, but not limited to, videos, photographs, images, artwork, graphics, audio clips, comments, data, text, software, scripts, other material and information, and associated trademarks and copyrightable works, that the Service makes accessible through the Site, email, and other media.
“Users” means Posters, Makers, and other visitors to the Site and users of the Service who have the ability to contribute, add, create, upload, submit, distribute, facilitate the distribution of, collect, post, or otherwise make accessible content. “User Content” means any content submitted by users.
“Submission” means any content entered as a submission to a Challenge by a Maker.
“Job Seeker” means those users looking for job opportunities and/or interested in solving challenges posted by Posters.
“Site” means the website http://www.skillenza.com or any other domain affiliated to VH Education Services Private Limited.
“Recruiter” (“Subscriber”, “Employers”) means Posters looking to hire Job Seekers through either job postings and/or challenge postings on the platform.
“Challenge Content” means User Content posted as a Challenge by a Poster and includes the description and request for Submissions, terms and conditions, copyrighted material, trademarks, trade-names, logos, designs, promotional materials, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations.
“Challenge Website” means the specific Challenge website where you enter a Submission.
“Official Rules” means the Challenge-specific terms and conditions posted on the Challenge Website.
“Submission Period” means the period during which Makers may submit Submissions, as specified in the applicable Challenge Website or Official Rules. “Intellectual Property Rights” means copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans, representations, and any and all other proprietary rights.
Use of skillenza Service
The job posting, challenge posting, resume database and other features of our websites may be used only by individuals seeking employment and/or career information, and by employers seeking employees. By using the service, you agree to the following:
- skillenza.com is a public site with free access and we assume no responsibility or liability for the quality and genuineness of responses. We cannot monitor responses that you may receive in response to information that you have displayed on the site. You will have to conduct your own background checks on the authentic nature of all response(s).
- The Company will not be liable on account of any inaccuracy of information on the website or any affiliate sites. It is your responsibility to further research the information on the site. Any breach of privacy or of the information provided by you to skillenza to be placed on the website by technical or any other means is not the responsibility of the Company. We do not guarantee confidentiality of information provided to us by any person acquiring/using all/any information displayed on the www.skillenza.com website or any of our other websites / domains owned and operated by skillenza.
- Skillenza shall share all such information that it has in its possession in response to legal process, such as a court order or subpoena. You shall not use the services offered by Skillenza in any manner so as to impair the interests and functioning of the Company. You undertake not to duplicate, download, publish, modify and distribute material on our websites/domains owned unless specifically authorized by us in this regard. You undertake not to establish any deep link or other connection to any specific page of skillenza.com other than the Home Page without obtaining prior consent of the Company.
- The user undertakes to use www.skillenza.com for his/her own purposes. Using content from www.skillenza.com for derivative works with a commercial motive without prior written consent from VH is strictly prohibited.
- www.skillenza.com uses technological means to exclude Robots etc. from crawling the website and scraping content. You undertake not to circumvent these methods.
- You undertake that the services offered by us shall not be used to upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available either directly or indirectly, any unsolicited bulk e-mail or unsolicited commercial e-mail. We reserve the right to filter and monitor and block the emails sent by you using the servers maintained by VH Education Services Private Limited to relay emails. All attempts shall be made by Skillenza to abide by International Best Practices in containing and eliminating Spam.
- You shall not spam the database maintained by Skillenza or indiscriminately and repeatedly forward mail that may be considered spam etc. Any conduct by you in violation of this clause shall entitle the Company to forthwith terminate all services without notice and to forfeit any amounts paid by you.
- You shall not upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information that is unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
- You undertake that the resume /profile/insertion or information/ data uploaded into the network of Skillenza is correct and complete in all respects and does not contain any false, distorted, manipulated, fraudulent or misleading facts or averments. Skillenza expressly disclaims any liability arising out of the said resume /profile insertion/information/ data so fed into the network of VH Education Services Private Limited by you. Further, you agree to indemnify Skillenza for all losses incurred by Skillenza due to any false, distorted, manipulated, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent or misleading facts or otherwise objectionable averments made by you on the network of the Company.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining confidentiality of your user password and your user identification and all activities and transmission performed by you through your identification and shall be solely responsible for carrying out any online or off-line transaction involving credit cards / debit cards or such other forms of instruments or documents for making such transactions and we assume no responsibility or liability for their improper use of information relating to such usage of credit cards / debit cards used by you online / off-line.
- You agree that you, at all times, will comply with the requirements of the applicable laws, while assessing or feeding any resume /profile/ insertion or information/data into the computers, computer systems or computer network of skillenza. You also unequivocally declare that in case you violate any provisions of any and all applicable laws you alone are responsible for all your acts, deeds and things and that you alone shall be liable for civil and criminal liability there under or under any other law for the time being in force.
- You are solely responsible for obtaining, at your own cost, all licenses, permits, consents, approvals and intellectual property or other rights as may be required by you for using the Service.
- You are prohibited from uploading, posting, transmitting, updating or sharing on our website or any affiliated sites any information that: belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever harm minors in any way infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights violates any law for the time being in force deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature; impersonate another person contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation
- You shall not infringe on any intellectual property rights of any person / entity or retain information / download any information from any computer system or otherwise with an intention to do so.
- Skillenza will make best efforts to do so but does not warrant that any of the web sites or any affiliate site(s) or network system linked to it is free of any operational errors nor does it warrant that it will be free of any virus, computer contaminant, worm, or other harmful components. E-Mails provided as part of contact details are expected to be genuine and access to such email accounts is available to authorized personnel only.
- We shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning your account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
- Payments for the services offered by Skillenza shall be on a 100% advance basis. Refund if any will be at the sole discretion of the Company. VH Education Services Private Limited offers no guarantees whatsoever for the accuracy or timeliness of the refunds reaching the Customers card/bank accounts. Skillenza gives no guarantees of server uptime or applications working properly. All is on a best effort basis and liability is limited to refund of amount only. Skillenza undertakes no liability for free services. Skillenza reserves its right to amend / alter or change all or any disclaimers or terms of agreements at any time without any prior notice. All terms / disclaimers whether specifically mentioned or not shall be deemed to be included if any reference is made to them.
- Skillenza further reserves its right to post the data on the website www.skillenza.com or on such other affiliated sites and publications as Skillenza may deem fit and proper at no extra cost to the subscriber / user.
- The subscription / agreement between Skillenza and you is not a "non-poach agreement" nor can the same be termed or used as an alternative to "non-poach agreement" in as much as VH Education Services Private Limited / www.skillenza.com is a public site and all information posted by VH Education Services Private Limited goes to the public domain except information / data which is specifically assigned a non-public / private character.
- Any agreement for a subscription / usage entered into by VH Education Services Private Limited does not confer exclusivity of service on any subscriber / user.
- Skillenza will not be party to any legal proceedings between a user (e.g. a subscriber) and a party contracted through the site. In case VH Education Services Private Limited is implicated in any legal proceedings, costs will be recovered from the party that names VH Education Services Private Limited. Skillenza however will abide with any court order served on it through due process.
- In case a person using the world wide web/internet receives spam or virus which includes a link to www.skillenza.com or to any other site maintained, operated or owned by VH Education Services Private Limited, it should not be held responsible for the same. VH Education Services Private Limited assumes no responsibility for such mails.
- The services provided by the websites maintained, operated or owned by VH Education Services Private Limited do not extend to acting as an agent (express or implied) on behalf of any subscriber or user.
- VH Education Services Private Limited has no agents and does not operate through any agents save for those specifically mentioned on the homepage of the website.
- The Terms and Conditions mentioned above regulate the usage of Skillenza. Any person using Skillenza in violation of the stipulations contained in the Terms and Conditions of Skillenza shall render himself/herself liable to appropriate action in a court of law both civil and criminal.
A. Profile creation / Profile registration / Resume / Profile Posting / Submission of Resume / Resume Upload / Profile Upload / Resume Manager / Profile Manager By registering your resume / profile on www.skillenza.com, you agree to the following terms:
- The resume /profile/ insertion / profile or information/data fed by you can be updated by you alone, free of cost.
- We offer no guarantee nor warranty that there would be a satisfactory response or any response at all once the resume /profile/ insertion or information /data is fed by you.
- We neither guarantee nor offer any warranty about the credentials bonafides, status or otherwise of the prospective employer/organization which downloads the resume /profile/ insertion or information/data and uses it to contact you.
- We will not be held liable for loss of any data technical or otherwise, or of the resume /profile/ insertion or information/data or particulars supplied by you due to acts of god as well as reasons beyond our control like corruption of data or delay or failure to perform as a result of any cause(s) or conditions that are beyond our reasonable control including but not limited to strikes, riots, civil unrest, Govt. policies, tampering of data by unauthorized persons like hackers, distributed denial of service attacks, virus attacks, war and natural calamities.
- It shall be your sole prerogative and responsibility to check the authenticity of all or any response received pursuant to the resume /profile/ insertion or information/data being fed into the network system of VH Education Services Private Limited by you, for going out of station or in station for any job, interview or hackathon. We assume no responsibility in respect thereof and expressly disclaims any liability for any act, deed or thing which you may so do, pursuant to the receipt of the response, if any, to the resume /profile/ insertion or information/ date being fed into the network system of the Company.
- Uploading multiple resume /profiles beyond a reasonable limit by the same individual, using the same or different accounts shall entitle Skillenza to remove the Resume /profiles with or without notice to the user. This service is only meant for candidates looking for suitable jobs. Any usage with commercial intent is prohibited.
- We reserve our right to reject and delete any resume /profile/ insertion or information/data fed in by you without assigning any reason.
- You are entitled, under the terms of this free service, to add modify or change the data/information fed in by you but you are not entitled to use the free service to feed fresh insertion or information/data /resume /profile of another person in place of the insertion or information/data already fed in.
- We have the right to make all such modifications/editing of resume /profile in order to fit resume /profile in our database.
- You shall be assigned a password(s) by VH to enable you to access all the information received through Skillenza, but you shall be solely responsible for the safe custody of the password and VH Education Services Private Limited shall not be responsible for data loss/theft of data/corruption of data or the wrong usage/misuse of the password and any damage or leak of information and its consequential usage by a third party. Skillenza undertakes to take all reasonable precautions at its end to ensure that there is no leakage/misuse of the password granted to you.
- You represent that you are over the age of 16 and are not under any legal or other disability which limits your ability to comply with these Terms or to install and use the services subscribed and purchased with minimal risk of harm to you or others.
- You further represent that you are not purchasing the products/services for resale to others and will not do so without VH Education Services Private Limited's prior written consent.
- All changes / modifications made by you to the data / information shall be effected and will come into operation only after 24-48 hours of such changes / modifications being made.
On registration you agree to:
- VH Education Services Private Limited contacting you via email and/or telephone to verify the information available on your profile
- Make your profile / resume searchable to paying clients of VH Education Services Private Limited). You may be contacted by Posters/Organisers/Sponsors via email, telephone and/or post on opportunities, services, products, offers, etc. If you wish to not be contacted you need to deactivate your account. We recommend that you read the privacy settings carefully and we will not be held responsible for contacts/mails received by you.
- Receive job alerts (emails detailing jobs that match your profile as entered on www.skillenza.com) via email
- Receive challenge alerts (emails detailing challenges or hackathons that match your profile as entered on skillenza.com)
- Receive promotional mailers/ special offers
- We offer no guarantee nor warranty that the jobs/challenge alerts sent in the job/challenge mail will be relevant to your profile.
- We neither guarantee nor offer any warranty about the credentials of the prospective employer/organization whose details are sent in the job/challenge mail.
- Although all attempts will be made by skillenza to send all job/challenge alerts in a timely manner, it does not take any responsibility for job/challenge notifications not been sent.
- VH Education Services Private Limited will not be responsible in any way for failure of any backend technology of mail exchange servers and resulting inability of a user to receive job/challenge alerts.
- Skillenza reserves the right to regulate the number of job/challenge alerts sent out in the Job/Challenge mail to a particular user in a single day.
The user agreement between you and VH Education Services Private Limited will be treated as having been terminated in the following events:
- On completion of the term for which you engage the services of the website
- In case you violate any of the conditions of this agreement or any other agreement entered into by you with skillenza; however, such termination will be at the option and discretion of VH Education Services Private Limited
- On writing and on such terms as agreed to by the parties mutually Skillenza will not be held liable for loss of any data technical or otherwise, and particulars supplied by users due to reasons beyond its control like corruption of data or delay or failure to perform as a result of any causes or conditions that are beyond VH Education Services Private Limited’s reasonable control including but not limited to strikes, riots, civil unrest, Govt. policies, tampering of data by unauthorized persons like hackers, war and natural calamities.
- You do not claim any copyright or other Intellectual Property Right over the data uploaded by you on the website.
- Jurisdiction for any disputes arising from and related to this contest shall be Bengaluru, India to the exclusion of all other courts.
- Disputes shall be resolved in accordance with the laws of India as applicable.
B. Participation in a Challenge
Participation in a Challenge on our Site, including entering Submissions, is governed by this Agreement and the Official Rules posted on the Challenge Website. Official Rules are the responsibility of the Recruiter. If there is any inconsistency between the terms of this Agreement and the Official Rules of a Challenge, the Official Rules will prevail, but for that Challenge only. In order to participate in a challenge, you agree to the following:
- You must first create an account and register on the website to be able to participate in a challenge. You must follow all stated instructions on the site in order to register. For participation in particular challenges as indicated, your profile will be screened before your participation is confirmed or denied. All decisions regarding screening are final.
- Prior to the end of a Submission Period, you may save draft versions of your Submission on the Site before submitting it for evaluation. Once the Submission Period has ended, you may not make any changes or alterations to your Submission.
- A Poster may permit you to modify part of your Submission after the Submission Period for the purpose of removing material that potentially infringes a third party mark or right, discloses personally identifiable information, or is otherwise inappropriate. The modified Submission must remain substantively the same as the original Submission with the only modification being what the Poster permits.
- If a team or organization is entering a Challenge, they must appoint and authorize one individual (the “Representative”) to represent, act, and enter a Submission, on their behalf. The Representative must meet the eligibility requirements for the Challenge specified in the Official Rules.
- By entering a Submission on the Site on behalf of a team or organization, you represent and warrant that you are the Representative authorized to act on behalf of your team or organization.
- If there is a dispute over the identity of a Maker in a Challenge on the Site, the email address used to enter the Challenge and the person or entity assigned to that email address will be used to determine the Maker. The Poster and skillenza are not responsible for resolving any dispute between individuals or entities over the identity of the Maker. In the event of such a dispute, they may disqualify the disputed Submission and/or suspend or withdraw a prize.
- You are solely responsible for confirming that your Submission is complete and for making and storing copies or drafts of it. The Poster is not responsible for confirming the accuracy or completeness of a Submission as received. The Poster and Skillenza are not responsible for incomplete, late, misdirected, damaged, lost, illegible, or incomprehensible Submissions or for address or email address changes of the Makers or Representatives. Proof of sending or submitting will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by a Poster or skillenza.
- If Skillenza and/or a Poster determines that your Submission has not been received, or has been erroneously deleted, lost, destroyed or corrupted, you may request the opportunity to resubmit your Submission. However, you must make such a request promptly after you know or should have known there was a problem. Your request will be handled at the sole discretion of the Poster and/or Skillenza.
- The Poster has the right to require additional information. They also have the right to access any software application that is part of your Submission, in person or via any other reasonable manner, to verify that the software application functions and operates as described in other parts of your Submission, or to verify your role in creating the software. Failure by a Maker to respond or provide the additional information or access may result in disqualification of the Submission by the Poster.
- Submissions may be posted on the Challenge Website or elsewhere on the Site before or after being screened or tested by the Poster for compliance with the Official Rules. Posting of a Submission to the Site or Challenge Website does not mean that the Submission is eligible. A Submission may be disqualified after it has been publicly displayed.
C. Public Voting
Challenges on the Site may include public voting. Public voting for a Challenge will take place during a voting period specified on the Challenge Website. The Poster has the right to extend the voting period at any time for any reason.
- If public voting is used to determine winners, those winners will be selected based on the highest number of verified votes received on the Site during the voting period. Verified vote counts will be determined by skillenza and/or the Poster. If there is a tie between two or more Submissions, the winner will be determined by the Poster.
- Public voting is open to any person with a verified skillenza account. Each person is limited to one vote per Submission and may only vote using one account. Makers may not directly or indirectly offer or pay any monetary or other form of consideration in exchange for a vote.
- You may not use any manual or automated vote process or methods, or multiple email addresses, to circumvent the one-vote limit per person per Submission. Doing so will subject all of your votes to disqualification. The Poster may also disqualify a Maker, if the Maker receives multiple or irregular votes from the same user or users, receives votes in a manner that indicates manual, automated or other vote manipulation, or attempts to compensate voters.
- If the voting process fails to operate properly or appears to be tampered with or tainted with errors, fraud or unfair practices, the Poster has the right to determine any public voting prize winners by using non-suspect votes, or by any other means they deem appropriate. If no alternative means of determining a public voting winner prize is available or selected, the Poster may terminate any prize related to public voting without designating a winner.
- The Poster and skillenza are not responsible for, and are not required to count any vote which, in their judgment, is incomplete, late, misdirected, damaged, unlawful or illicit. This includes votes secured in breach of the voting rules above, as well as those lost for technical reasons, or otherwise in violation of this Agreement or the Official Rules.
D. Entry Conditions
By entering a Challenge on the Challenge Website, you (and, if you are entering on behalf of a team or organization, each participating members) agree(s) to the following:
- The relationship between you, the Maker, and the Poster and skillenza, is not a confidential, fiduciary, or other special relationship.
- You will be bound by and comply with this Agreement and the Official Rules and the decisions of the Poster, skillenza, and/or the Challenge judges which are binding and final in all matters relating to the Challenge.
By participating in a Challenge on the Site you consent to the use of personal information about you, if you are a winner, by the Poster, skillenza, and third parties acting on their behalf. Such personal information includes, but is not limited to, your name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, comments and hometown and country of residence. It may be used in any existing or newly created media, worldwide without further payment or consideration or right of review, unless prohibited by law. Authorized use includes advertising and promotional purposes.
This consent applies, as applicable, to all members a Maker’s team or organization which participated in the winning Submission.
F. General Conditions applicable to Challenges
- Posters and skillenza reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, suspend and/or modify a Challenge, or any part of it, in the event of a technical failure, fraud, or any other factor or event that was not anticipated or is not within their control.
- Posters and skillenza reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual or Maker they find to be: actually, or presenting the appearance of, tampering with the entry process or the operation of a Challenge;acting in violation of this Agreement or the Official Rules, or in a manner that is inappropriate, unsportsmanlike, and/or not in the best interests of the Challenge; or violating any applicable law or regulation.
- Any attempt by any person to undermine the proper conduct of a Challenge may be a violation of criminal and civil law. If a Poster or skillenza suspects that such an attempt has been made or is threatened, they may take appropriate action, including but not limited to requiring a Maker to cooperate with an investigation and referral to criminal and civil law enforcement authorities.
- If there is any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Official Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Challenge materials, including the Submission form, Challenge Website, advertising (including television, print, radio or online ads), the terms and conditions of the Official Rules shall prevail.
- The terms and conditions of Official Rules may change at any time, including the rights or obligations of the Maker and the Poster. The Poster will post the terms and conditions of the amended Official Rules on the Challenge Website.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, any amendment will become effective at the time specified in the posting of the amended Official Rules or, if no time is specified, the time of posting.
- If at any time prior to a Challenge deadline, a Maker or prospective Maker believes that any Official Rule is or may be unclear or ambiguous, they must submit a written request for clarification to the Poster.
- A Poster and/or skillenza’s failure to enforce any term of this Agreement or the Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If any provision of any Official Rules is or becomes illegal or unenforceable in any jurisdiction whose laws or regulations apply to you, the remainder of the Official Rules, including the rule affected, shall remain unaffected and valid, to the fullest extent permitted by law, The illegal or unenforceable provision shall be replaced by a valid and enforceable provision that comes closest and best reflects the Poster’s intention in a legal and enforceable manner with respect to the invalid or unenforceable provision.
By entering a Challenge on the Site, you agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
- any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Challenge, or any prizes awarded, other than those concerning the administration of the Challenge or the determination of winners, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
- any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Challenge, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved exclusively by the courts situated in Bengaluru alone or as indicated in the Official Rules, and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
- under no circumstances will you be entitled to, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, any punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
- all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of you, the Maker, or the Poster in connection with the Challenge, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the country of India (or as indicated in the Official Rules), without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Poster’s jurisdiction or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than those of the laws of India.
A) Job Posting
skillenza shall place the information relating to vacancies on skillenza job board or such other Classified sections on the website skillenza.com or such other mirror or parallel site(s) or in allied publications as VH Education Services Private Limited may deem fit and proper but such additional web hosting shall be without any extra cost to the subscriber / user.
The insertion so displayed in the classified section of skillenza shall be for a fixed period, which period is subject to change without notice. Every instance of refreshing and existing listing entitles you to an additional fixed period starting from the date on which the listing is refreshed and shall be counted as fresh posting.
skillenza offers no guarantees or warranties that there would be a satisfactory response or any response at all for applications.
skillenza shall in no way be held liable for any information received by the recruiter and it shall be the sole responsibility of the recruiter to check, authenticate and verify the information/response received at its own cost and expense.
Any actions taken by an employer/recruiter on the basis of the background check report or otherwise, is the employer's/recruiter's responsibility alone and skillenza will not be liable in any manner for the consequences of such action taken by the user
skillenza reserves its right to suspend/terminate the services contracted for by the recruiter either prior to or during the contracted period without assigning any reason. In such an eventuality, any amount so paid for by the recruiter for this service, may be refunded by skillenza at a prorata basis to the recruiter at its discretion.
skillenza reserves its right to reject any insertion or information/data provided by the subscriber without assigning any reason either before uploading or after uploading the vacancy details, but in such an eventuality, any amount so paid for, may be refunded to the subscriber on a pro-rata basis at the sole discretion of VH Education Services Private Limited.
By posting/uploading a job posting on the website you confirm that you have obtained all licenses/permits as are necessary for recruitment and to indemnify VH Education Services Private Limited against all claims, damages arising out of actions/claims that may be made in relation to the same.
skillenza has the right to make all such modifications/editing of the vacancy details in order to fit its database.
All information intimated by the recruiter and displayed by VH Education Services Private Limited on skillenza.com becomes public knowledge and skillenza may at its sole discretion include the vacancy intimidated by a subscriber for display on skillenza.com in any other media including the print media at no extra costs to the recruiter and skillenza shall not be held liable for usage/publicity of such information.
skillenza offers no guarantee nor warranties that there would be a satisfactory response or any at all response once the job is put on display.
skillenza shall in no way be held liable for any information received by the subscriber and it shall be the sole responsibility of the subscriber to check, authenticate and verify the information/response received at its own cost and expense.
skillenza will not be held liable for any loss of data, technical or otherwise, information, particulars supplied by the recruiter due to reasons beyond its control like corruption of data or delay or failure to perform as a result of any causes or conditions that are beyond VH Education Services Private Limited's reasonable control including but not limited to strike, riots, civil unrest, Govt. policies, tampering of data by unauthorized persons like hackers, war and natural calamities.
skillenza will commence providing services only upon receipt of amount/charges upfront either from the recruiter or from a third party on behalf of the recruiter.The recruiter shall be deemed to give an undertaking to skillenza that the jobs sought to be advertised on the classified section of skillenza.com are in existence, are genuine and that the recruiter has the authority to advertise for such jobs.
VH Education Services Private Limited will commence providing services only upon receipt of amount/charges upfront either from the recruiter or from a third party on behalf of the recruiter.
The subscriber/Recruiter must give an undertaking to skillenza that there will be no fee charged from any person who responds to jobs advertised on the classified section of skillenza.com for processing of applications / responses from such a person.
skillenza reserves its right to change the look, feel, design, prominence, depiction, classification of the classified section of skillenza.com at any time without assigning any reason and without giving any notice.
The subscriber shall be assigned password(s) by VH to enable the subscriber to post vacancies on the site in agreed upon section(s), but the sole responsibility of the safe custody of the password shall be that of the subscriber and VH shall not be responsible for data loss/theft of data/corruption of data or the wrong usage/misuse of the password and any damage or leak of information and its consequential usage by a third party. VH Education Services Private Limited undertakes to take all reasonable precautions at its end to ensure that there is no leakage/misuse of the password granted to the subscriber.
The information on skillenza is for use by its subscribers alone and does not authorize the subscriber to download and use the data for commercial purposes. In case any one is found to be in violation of this then VH at its discretion may suspend its service/subscription and also may take such action as it may be advised The subscriber shall not use / circulate / forward a person's resume /profile hosted on the VH Education Services Private Limited Network / Resume /profiles to his / her current employer as mentioned by the person in his / her resume /profile The user of these services does not claim any copyright or other Intellectual Property Right over the data uploaded by him/her on the website All disputes arising out of the transactions between a user and skillenza will be resolved in accordance with the laws of India as applicable.
All disputes arising out of the transactions between a user and skillenza will be subject to the jurisdiction of courts situated in Bengaluru alone.
B) Challenge Posting
skillenza reserves the right to approve any Challenge Content before it is posted on the Site. We may refuse any user the right to post challenge content, if we deem that the challenge content is incomplete, misleading, inappropriate, or inconsistent with the purpose of the site or service. By posting a challenge on the site, you agree to the following:
- Any challenge content will be accurate and will not violate the rules governing posting content on the website as outlined above in section 2. By posting a challenge on the site, you represent, warrant, and agree that your Challenge Content meets these requirements.
- You will be fair and impartial towards other users
- You will include official rules that outline terms and conditions of participation in the challenge and will adhere to such official rules and be consistent in their application.
- Award any prizes promoted on the site.
- You are solely responsible for compliance with applicable laws and regulations regarding the use or acquisition of any submissions received from Makers, or the transfer to Makers of any technologies in which you may be involved, including without limitation, import/export requirements, and skillenza will have no responsibility or liability thereto.
- Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability - All the contents of this Site are only for general information or use. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. Any specific advice or replies to queries in any part of the Site is/are the personal opinion of such experts/consultants/persons and are not subscribed to by this Site. The information from or through this site is provided on "AS IS" basis, and all warranties, expressed or implied of any kind, regarding any matter pertaining to any goods, service or channel, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement are disclaimed and excluded. Certain links on the Site lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties over whom skillenza has no control or connection, business or otherwise as these sites are external to VH you agree and understand that by visiting such sites you are beyond the VH Education Services Private Limited website. skillenza therefore neither endorses nor offers any judgment or warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability for the authenticity/availability of any of the goods/services/or for any damage, loss or harm, direct or consequential or any violation of local or international laws that may be incurred by your visit and/or transaction/s on these sites.
- Force Majeure - VH Education Services Private Limited shall have no liability to you for any interruption or delay in access to the Site irrespective of the cause.
- Indian Law - The Agreement shall be governed by the Laws of India. The Courts of law at Bengaluru shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising under this agreement.
- Anti-spam policy - The use and access to job seeker data is subject to this policy. The services provided to you are aimed at providing recruitment solutions and should be restricted to contacting suitable candidates for genuine jobs in existence. Mailing practices such as transmitting marketing and promotional mailers/ Offensive messages/ messages with misleading subject lines in order to intentionally obfuscate the original message, are strictly prohibited.
- We reserve the right to terminate services, without prior notice, to the originator of Spam. No refund shall be admissible under such circumstances.
Following is an illustrative (not exhaustive) list of the kinds of messages which can be classified as spam:
Unsolicited Bulk Messages/Unsolicited Commercial Communications.
Voice Calls/SMS to telephone numbers registered on the National Consumer Preference Register.
Non-job or non-challenge related mails.
Messages with misleading subject lines.
Extraordinarily high number of mails.
Mails soliciting payments.
Users agree to indemnify and hold harmless skillenza from any damages or claims arising out of usage for transmitting spam.
Users are advised to change their passwords frequently in order to reduce the possibility of misuse of their accounts.
To seek more information and to report Spam, please email us at: email@example.com
Note: The terms in this agreement may be changed by skillenza at any time. VH Education Services Private Limited is free to offer its services to any client/prospective client without restriction.